About your Nicholas Markets School Lunch Program!
We are pleased your school district has chosen our team of culinary chefs to prepare healthy, nutritious and wholesome lunches for your children. Nicholas Markets is a family-owned and operated specialty grocer since 1943, located in North Haledon, NJ. We are proud to have been serving lunches to local schools since 2008. The Nicholas Markets family and culinary staff are very passionate about food. Our associates and Culinary Institute of America-trained chefs preparing our meals are all ServSafe® certified. Our meals are created to be wholesome, healthy, nutritious, and delicious by our in-house Nutritionist Kate Marchut, M.S.
Each Nicholas Markets lunch is made fresh each morning and includes:
- choice of fresh seasonal fruit and/or vegetable
- sides included with each meal (will vary per meal)
- 8 ounce Poland Spring water bottle
- antibacterial wipe
We Promise To:
- Prepare each lunch with quality, fresh, whole ingredients!
- Keep our lunches free from High Fructose Corn Syrup – GMO’s – Nitrates– MSG – Antibiotics.
- Use environmentally friendly, biodegradable supplies.
- Incorperate a variety of Gluten-Free, Vegetarian & Organic ingredients to cater to any & all lifestyles.
- Provide our schools with the highest quality guest service every single lunch day.
- Listen and respond to feedback, as we love hearing from our students, parents and schools!
- Support our schools’ PTA initiatives through fundraisers, donations, and giving back.
How It Works:
Our online platform can be accessed from anywhere; it’s simple and easy! Orders can be placed up until midnight and can be cancelled, due to illnesses, absences, etc. up until 5:00AM on meal day! We believe no child should go without a lunch, so no need to stress about forgotten lunches or forgetting to pre-order! Students can now purchase lunches and/or healthy snacks during school and charge it directly to the credit card on file (in schools where Nicholas Markets provides servers)!
Begin ordering in three simple steps:
1. Register yourself as a parent.
2. Register each of your students by school, teacher, and grade.
3. Begin ordering by the day, week or entire month!